Naruto Strait Fishing and Catch-Your-Own-Fish Food Tour
- Private fishing boat experience in Naruto Strait, one of Japan’s best fishing spots
- Fishing tour in which you rent an entire fishing boat and catch seasonal fish like sea bream and rockfish in the Naruto Strait. A luxurious tour in which you fish while gazing out over the beautiful scenery of Naruto Strait, then bring your catch into a restaurant, where they fillet the fish so you can eat it while it’s still fresh.
- Ⅰ. Catch seasonal fish from Naruto Strait under the guidance of experienced fishermen!
Naruto Strait is a popular fishing spot even for fishermen, as its swift currents give rise to deliciously fatty fish. An experienced skipper will “read” the currents on the day of the tour and guide you to a favorable fishing spot. So that even beginners will be able to enjoy themselves on board, members of the local community will be on the boat as support staff, teaching you how to fish and giving you an opportunity to interact with the locals.
- Ⅱ. Enjoy the view of Onaruto Bridge from the boat!
If the weather is good, you will be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Seto Inland Sea from aboard the boat. Take commemorative photos amidst the backdrop of the beautiful natural scenery and the Onaruto Bridge.
- Ⅲ. Take your freshly caught fish to a local Japanese-style diner, where they will fillet and cook it for you to eat!
Of the fish you catch, the skipper will select a few of the best to take to a local Japanese-style diner. Savor the fresh seafood dishes along with some warm miso soup!