Circle Okayama castle and the back alleys on a unique bicycle made in Okayama.
- Ride on a “Walking Bicycle”, a first-of-its-kind, a new style of transportation developed in Okayama!
- The Walking Bicycle is faster than walking, has greater stability thanks to its three wheels, and is electronically assisted. Also, since your point of view is higher than a normal bicycle, you can see the city from a different angle than usual. A local guide will teach you how to ride, so beginners can also easily join too. When you get tired, you can take a rest at a famous Japanese confectionery shop which is next to Okayama Castle, or a popular cafe.
- 01.Try a unique Walking Bicycle with a local guide (Back alley tour)
Take a “Walking Bicycle” ride through back alleys with unique atmosphere around Okayama Castle and Korakuen Garden, led by a guide who knows the local area.
- 02.See a shrine near Okayama Castle much loved by the locals (Okayama shrine lesson)
You can visit the historical Okayama Shrine, built in 860AD, and listen to the stories and history of the Shinto shrine, Okayama Castle and Korakuen Garden.
- 03.Eat the sweet that the castle lords loved (Local sweets experience)
During your Walking Bicycle tour, stop by a Japanese confectionery shop that has been open for generations and eat “Otemanju”, a famous local sweet.