- Learn about the indigenous culture nurtured in remote mountainous areas with our Hyogo Tamba-Sasayama Walking Tour.
- Meet the local people and enjoy the traditional culture through local sake and Tamba-yaki pottery
- Beyond the onsen: Experience Kinosaki on stylish bikes!
- When visiting Kinosaki, go beyond the usual stroll along the main streets - hop on a cool electric bike to see plenty more of what this picturesque town has to offer.
- Learn all about an international port city! A comprehensive tour of Kobe’s most popular spots
- Kobe, a city that has developed by taking in diverse cultures from other countries, has a lot to offer!
Izushi-cho, Toyooka City
- The town of soba noodles! Explore the old castle town of Izushi and enjoy its culinary treasure
- Relatively isolated, the town of Izushi managed to keep much of its old catstle town feel, while still being a very lively and culturally rich town nowadays. It is also known for its dozens of refined soba restaurants.
- Himeji Castle and Engyoji Temple in one day. A tour of Himeji’s two most famous sites
- Explore a World Heritage Site! Feel the magnificent historical value and the majesty of nature!