Hiroshima & Miyajima Perfect Tour
- Enjoy Hiroshima City and Miyajima in one day. The definitive guide to sightseeing in Hiroshima!
- Hiroshima is home to two World Heritage Sites and attracts many tourists from all over Japan and abroad throughout the year. On this tour, you will not only visit the Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine, two World Heritage Sites, but also some of the most popular sightseeing spots in Hiroshima, and our private guide will show you all the charms of Hiroshima.
To start the tour, you will go on a sightseeing tour of Hiroshima city, visiting places like the Shukkeien Garden and Hiroshima Castle, before heading to the Atomic Bomb Dome. Hiroshima is famously known as the place where the world's first atomic bomb was dropped, and the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, where the Dome is located, is filled with spots meant to educate and pass on the tragic memories of war to future generations and offer prayers for peace for the past generations.
Afterwards, you will take a ferry that connects the two World Heritage Sites directly to Miyajima, where Itsukushima Shrine is located. Itsukushima Shrine has a history of more than 1,400 years, and the island itself is a mysterious place that has been regarded as an object of worship. In addition to Itsukushima Shrine, our guide will also recommend other noteworthy spots on the island, such as Senjyo-kaku and Daisho-in, so you can fully enjoy your visit to the island.
This tour is also a great way to enjoy some local food, which is another essential part of sightseeing in Hiroshima. We'll introduce you to some of the best local restaurants to enjoy Hiroshima's local delicacies like okonomiyaki, oysters, and momiji manju!
With this efficient itinerary planned by our private guide, you will be able to enjoy Hiroshima in just one day! This is a recommended tour if you want to spend the best day possible in Hiroshima.
- Visit two World Heritage Sites; think seriously about war and peace, and have a mystical experience on an island where the Gods dwell.
The Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine, two of the most famous tourist attractions in Hiroshima, hold unforgettable memories of Hiroshima's sadness and its long history of faith. During the tour, our guide will explain the story behind their designation as World Heritage Sites, as well as other stories behind each site, allowing you to fully connect with the experience. We are sure you will be able to experience the charm of Hiroshima to its fullest.
- With our tour, you can use public transportation to smoothly visit places that would be hard by yourself.
From among the many popular sightseeing spots in the city, we have carefully selected the ones where you can enjoy Hiroshima to the fullest. With our guide leading the way, you can rest assured that you will not have to worry about getting lost in the complexities of getting around on your own. You will also use ferries to get to two major World Heritage Sites, so you will be able to enjoy a luxurious time looking out over the port of Hiroshima, and the beautiful Seto Inland Sea.
- Visit our recommended restaurants for Hiroshima's popular local foods: okonomiyaki, oysters, and momiji manju.
Hiroshima is also known for its local food, with okonomiyaki being one of the most famous dishes. Hiroshima's okonomiyaki is characterised by the fact that the batter and ingredients are served without mixing, and noodles are added at the end. For lunch on the tour, you will visit a famous Hiroshima-style okonomiyaki restaurant. Be sure to try the hot and filling lunch made on the teppan grill right in front of your eyes!