An early morning summit walk in nature to heal your body and soul
- Morning summit trekking for the body and mind!
- There is a small mountain that has been loved by locals since ancient times, and it is located about 10 minutes’ walk from Hiroshima station. This mountain is said to protect the city of Hiroshima. Because of this mountain, there are many shrines and temples in the area. The road you will climb is full of nature and red Torii gates. You will forget you are in the city, until you reach the top to see a superb view of the city of Hiroshima, the sea of Setouchi and the surrounding mountains. Here, you can also enjoy a tea ceremony and calligraphy at a special location and refresh your mind and body.
- 01.Learn the overview and architecture of Hiroshima’s Toshogu shrine with a local guide (History Lesson)
Toshogu Shrine has been watching over Hiroshima for more than 400 years. It is a good place to talk about pre-war as well as post-war history. Here, your guide will walk you through the full history of Hiroshima.
- 02.A mountain walk where fresh air and mysterious energy flows (Early morning walk)
The mountain road to the Kinko Inari Shrine is lined with red Torii gates and is so rich in nature that you will forget you are in the city. The walk is only a 15-20 minutes climb. It is a pleasant and easy exercise.
- 03.Enjoy Japanese culture while watching the breathtaking scenery (Tea ceremony and calligraphy experience)
Experience the famous tea ceremony and, with an instructor, learn Japanese calligraphy while witnessing the sight of Hiroshima waking up in the early morning, refreshing not only your body, but also your mind.