A tour to experience the swordsmanship of the Edo Period set in Hiroshima castle
- Learn how to use a samurai sword and become an action star!
- In order to experience the Edo era where Samurai lived, you will actually transform into one and learn the history and culture related to them and castles. Also, you will act in an action scene of a Japanese sword drama called “era drama” with the guidance of a professional sword drama actor. You can enjoy the sword fight action just by watching the actor’s performance, but when you can also learn the moves and perform them yourself, it’s an unforgettable experience.
- 01.Time travel and experience Hiroshima Castle with a samurai (Samurai Cosplay Experience)
You can enjoy the atmosphere as if you had slipped back into the Edo era 400 years ago by traveling around Hiroshima Castle in a Samurai costume.
- 02.Learn the history of Hiroshima Castle and the surrounding town with a local guide (Hiroshima Castle history lecture)
Learn from your guide about Hiroshima Castle and the role that it played in its time, as well as the history and cultural aspects of life during the Edo period.
- 03.Have real professional sword drama actors teach you their performance (Samurai action star experience)
Experience the samurai action by replicating a historical drama to a script. The recorded video will be professionally edited and delivered to you at a later date to take home.