Mt Ishizuchi hike and pilgrimage
- Hiking surrounded by the impressive nature of Mt Ishizuchi
- At 1982m, Mt Ishizuchi is the highest mountain in Western Japan and a pilgrimage destination since a long time. Beyond enjoying the beautiful nature surrounding this mountain -particularly spectacular from the ropeway- hike a section of the mountain until the Shinto sanctuary where a special blessing will be arranged at this power spot.
- A pilgrimage surrounded by nature
Take the Ishizuchi ropeway for unparalleled views of the area, including the Seto Inland Sea. Then, a short hike will take you to the Joju shrine, an important Shinto sanctuary destination of many pilgrims in the past, as well as nowadays.
- Shinto blessing at Joju shrine
Take part to the Shinto blessing with the local priest at Joju shrine.
- Recharge at this natural and spiritual power spot
This is considered an important power spot on Shikoku island - a place where nature meets spirituality.