Discover Ozu, stroll around a pleasant medieval town
- Enjoy the wonder of Japanese architecture with a professional guide!
- Ozu City is a region blessed with a beautiful rural environment characterised by mountain ranges and the Hajikawa river that flows through the centre. Today, the old town around the city center retains an atmosphere reminiscent of bygone decades, with nostalgic stone-paved alleys and old-fashioned houses of both Edo and Meiji Period. Ozu Castle, and Garyu Sanso Villa, are great examples of Japanese architecture that your professional guide will explain in detail. As you walk around the city, you will encounter many other historical and cultural buildings.
- 01.Be guided by a Spanish architecture specialist with local knowledge of the area (Historical City Walk)
Have a comprehensive and detailed guided tour with a Spanish, specialist in architecture, who knows all the cultural and historical value of the Ozu Town and the architecture it contains.
- 02.Learn the characteristics of Japanese Traditional wooden architecture (Ozu Castle Tour)
Learn not just about the history of the castle, but also about the Japanese traditional architecture techniques that have been used over 10 years to completely restore the castle tower.
- 03.Relax and enjoy one of the most scenic spots in the city (Garyo Sanso Villa Tour)
You can spend a healing and relaxing time, enjoying a rest at Garyu Sanso Villa. This is a beautiful villa that took 10 years to build and is full of beautiful artistic architecture and design, as well as a beautiful garden.