A sunset tour cruise where you can discover the beauty of the Setouchi region on a luxury catamaran yacht
- Be guided by a New Zealand captain who fell in love with the Seto Inland Sea.
- The start of the trip is in Kamijima, where sailors who have sailed all the seas around the world have decided to settle down. Sailing on a private 60ft catamaran, enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature, the seaside town and the traditional charms of the Setouchi islands. The trip finishes with a sunset cruise overlooking the night view of Onomichi Port. On this tour, you will enjoy the beauty of Japan with a luxury cruising local guide from New Zealand who knows the area well. If you would like a bespoke tour, that can also be arranged for with advance notice.
- 01.See the Setouchi sunset from a luxury catamaran yacht (Sunset Cruise)
Seeing the sun setting into the Seto Inland sea from a luxury catamaran yacht is a once in a lifetime experience, a memory that you will never forget.
- 02.Visit one of Japan’s greatest shrines which houses the largest collection of Samurai weapons and armors.
Visit Oyamazumi Shrine, one of the 4 greatest shrines of Japan, which has a treasure house with historically important and famous Samurai armors and swords, and has a 2600 years old camphor tree.
- 03.You can also enjoy food on the boat if you book in advance.
An island chef can prepare a meal from fresh local ingredients to enjoy on the catamaran while cruising.